Thursday, February 20, 2014

PC Auto Power Off Each Time After Few Seconds On

 I have a year and a half old Acer computer. Today, my computer was working fine at the local library and I did what I usually do with my computer. I went for a 20 minute walk and took out my computer again but the 'volume mixer' wasn't working so I manually turned off the computer by touching the power button. I tried to turn on the computer again by pressing the button but it will only stay on for a couple of seconds. When those seconds are up, the computer shuts off. Help me!

Here's a few things that might help:

-My computer always had a memory problem. I would have to shut down my computer because my computer would get so slow and have messages pop up saying my computer was low on memory.

-I downloaded a virus by accident and ever since the virus was activated on my computer, my emails won't work.

- I use a different AC adapter than the one I used to. My old one stopped working so I had to buy another one from a different company.

Could anyone tell me what's wrong and tell me how to fix it if I can avoid a trip to the computer repair man or buy another computer. 


Answer:


PC or laptop auto turn off may have several reasons, one of them is motherboard faulty, power switch itselt faulty, another is cooling fan faulty where result overheat the the pc/laptop will auto cut off power to prevent burn.

You need someone technical sound to open the check the internal, not easy to identify if motherboard faulty.         

No comments:

Post a Comment